tirsdag 30. august 2011

Kjøkkenklutersalg/Kitchen cloths sale

En av mine venninner kjøpte litt kluter fra meg her om dagen så jeg måtte gjøre klar noen pakker for henne i de farvekombinasjonene som jeg hadde tilgjengelig. Strikka ferdig også en oransje klut sånn at jeg kunne fullføre en pakke til med gul/oransje og rød.

One of my friends bought some cloths from me the other day, so I had to prepare them for her in the combinations I had availeble. I also knitted a orange cloth so I could mix it with the yellow and red one.





2 kommentarer:

  1. These all colours arrangement looks very unique and stylish. Those first and second arrangement is very attractive and will looks stylish also.
    emergency safety showers

    SvarSlett
  2. Sale in blog!! is totally unique idea for buying home made things. These are beneficial way for each and every stuffs also. First bunch is my favorite.
    gift ideas for men

    SvarSlett